donderdag 7 oktober 2010

Romantic dinner

"You're holding me captive yet you wish for me to have dinner with you? What's up with that?"

"I'm trying to make you fall in love with me. I saw that once in a movie -it can work that way."

"Well, I once saw in a movie that a man ate another man's brains out while talking to him! And do you see me doing that?"

"I did, once. I didn't like it that much though."

"Oh... I see. Well, I still think it's morally wrong to make someone love you by holding them hostage and demand that they have fancy dinners with you."

"Oh, but that's ok. I don't do morals, I'm actually pretty immoral."

"I see... But being like this won't do you any good. I don't think I could fall for someone like you."

"My personality isn't really the issue, because I am stunning to look at. Plus, I can make fancy dinners."

"That's probably both true, but I think I am going to have to decline your offer for dinner."

"It's not an offer."

"I see... But do you really think you could be happy with me, if I don't really love you?"

"I'm pretty good at lying to myself."

"So basically there's no hope of escape for me?"

"No."

"What's for dinner?"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten