donderdag 10 februari 2011

John and Paul

Imagine this:

John: "Good day to you sir. I'm here to make a deposit".
Paul: "Ehm, this is not a bank sir, this is a bathroom".
J: "I know, I'm here to make a turd-deposit in the toilet".
P: "Ah, I see... But why would you use such language to describe an ordinary daily thing?"
J: "Well, you see, it's like this. It's dirty money, I can't bring it to the bank. I'm hoping I can white wash it this way".
P: "But I thought we were talking about a turd here?"
J: "That's right, a turd it is".
P: "Am I wrong when I suspect that it is actually an illegal turd? That this conversation is leading up to an illegal activity?"
J: "You are not wrong at all kind sir, that is exactly what this is. I'm betraying my maffiosi friends with this transaction. I have come to the conclusion that it is time to step out of this kind of life and become a decent person".
P: "Maffiosi! Oh my... but won't they be really pissed off when they find out you've doublecrossed them?"
J: "Oh yes, they will be furious. They will no doubt try to ice me."


John and Paul, standing on the toilet (singing):

"Ice Ice Baby! Ice Ice Baby!"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten